Weatehr Stripping - Windows

A home owner from Brampton, Canada says:

I would like to get the correct part to replace weather stripping on my casement windows. I think the manufacturer is HUNT.

Attached is a pic. The L section is 1/4 of an inch on either side, with one small groove/spike to hold it to the window. The bubble is also around a 1/4 inch diameter.

Please let me know my options. Would like a better quality seal if possible. The windows are in a 15 year old house.

A home owner from Brampton, Canada says:
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
A home owner from Brampton, Canada says:
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. See our 58-055. This looks pretty similar, but let me know if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)