Weather Seal Widow Balance Identification Assistance Request.

A home owner from Oswego, Il says:

Would you please help identify the replacement balances needed? Need a few both the 32" and 28". Also, could use assistance in identifying the u shaped channel guide in which the bottom pins are inserted as I will need a couple of those and pins as well. Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide.

Thank you,

John

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 32B balance stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 28B
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1E95E807-A08E-4BB2-9C8C-969513A673B6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A0688F77-FBD6-49B1-812D-F0803845C466.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A8B2FDA1-FB21-427E-BC92-AE3A291FA779.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, John! Looks like you need a new channel balance and pivot shoe. These look fairly standard so I don't think supply them will be an issue. Start by looking at our Series 770 channel balance and our 15-188 pivot shoe. I'm less confident about the pivot shoe, but it's worth considering anyway. I recommend looking over our measurements just to ensure that it's the same size.

A home owner from Oswego, Il says:
Thank you for your help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You're welcome! I'm always here to help if you had any follow-up questions.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.