Weather Stripping

A quick learner from Doorways says:
I need help identifying the type of weather stripping this is so we can replace it.
A customer submitted photo of weather stripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Does this bubbleseal go into a door or a window? Please take a look at our 58-055 bubbleseal with angled base. Do you think this might work for you? Please let me know.
A quick learner says:
It's for 25 year old double hung windows. It looks like it might work - I assume it will still work if only one of the two 'notches' would fit into the bottom window 'seam'?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It appears that the 58-055 is the closest match we have. Whether it will fit with just one notch will have to depend on the slot its fitting in to. You could always trim it, should the need arise. Just make sure to double check the size of your current weatherstripping's installation "leg" as compared to the 58-055's.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at