Weather Stripping Needed

A home owner from Rockford says:
Hello, We have Kolbe and KVW windows in our house, which was built in 2000. The weather stripping on basically all of the windows is shot. I'm hoping you can tell me what I need to replace the weather stripping for these particular windows. Correct me if I'm wrong! I've also attached photos of the brand/name of our windows too. I'm not sure if they are from the same company or not.Thanks!
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. There are three types of foam seal that come to mind when I look at your pictures. Se our 58-171, 58-182, and 58-183 and let me know if any of these could be used to replace your seal. You will need to carefully compare their dimensions to your own to confirm.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)