Weather Stripping for windows

A quick learner from Columbia South Carolina says:
Our house is twenty years old and the weatherstripping has deteriorated. Not sure of the exact manufacture of the windows but our builder said it could be one of three manufactures. Croft/Danvid or Mi-P-140. I know it is a T-slot foam filled bulb weather seal not sure if it is the .187 or .270. I have about 10 windows 28 inches long. How much do I need?

User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I can't make out your measurements from the photos, however it does look like the 58-183. That leg that slides into the window frame is around 3/16" wide. You will need to triple check your dimensions to be sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)