Weather shield

A quick learner says:
Looking for some parts Weather shield windows
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 90A5D463-0A9D-49E7-ADF0-098F901E9691.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you need a new tie bar guide and two keepers. That tie bar guide isn't actually made anymore, but you can use the 39-448 to replace it. For the keepers, see our 38-130 and 38-131.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)