Weather shield door weather stripping from early 90s

A quick learner from Knoxville, TN says:
We need stripping to replace a deteriorated one for a weather shield door jam. Window tag is WS TGCC (R) CBA 03 IGMAC WS MED

Weather shield says they do not have replacement stripping. I have posted 3 pictures. Please respond as quickly as you can. Thanks, Gordon
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3053.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3054.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3055.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Gordon. I'm afraid I can't identify this seal based on these photos. In order to determine if we have a match, I will need you to remove an undamaged sample and show me a picture of the end profile. The video below will show you what I mean.

Once I can see that, I will check our available products to see if anything would be compatible.

Here is the cross-section as well as where I clipped it from the top. You can see it is a fairly sturdy complex item. Hope you can help! Gordon
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3116.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3117.JPG
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! This is very similar in design to our 58-173. I think this may be just what you need, but check it out and see what you think.

You'll note that ours lacks that same foam pad wedged in the middle of the vinyl, but I think that might have been an addition that the installers made. I've never seen a weatherseal like this but with a foam pad. It shouldn't be necessary for the 58-173 to do its job, but if you still wanted to use something like this then you would have to check a local hardware store to see if they have a similar foam material you can use.

Profile diagram of 58-173
Profile diagram of 58-173

Great, I will order one. Do I do so online? Do not know if I have an account, though. White is the color we would want. How soon could it arrive? No need to pay for speedier delivery, though. Gordon
Profile picture of Tom

Great! I'm glad to hear that it's a match. All orders can be placed directly on our site at your convenience. It does appear that we have these in stock, so delivery time will depend on what shipping option you select during checkout.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.