Weather strip for Stanley automatic sliding doors

A quick learner from Tulsa, OK says:

My name is Brad from A-OK Services LLC. This weather strip slides into a slot approximately 1/4 inch wide. This is a 7 foot high door. It seems to be a fine brush or felt. It takes 6 strips to do both slider.

Please let me know if you can supply this product, cost and availability.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180403_132632.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180403_161144.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180403_161402.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Brad,

I'd be happy to help you narrow down your choices. It looks like your measurements are close to either our 58-099 or 58-158 gray wool pile weather stripping. Feel free to compare the dimensions on our product page to yours to confirm if one of these will work for you. Also, visit this page if you would like to sample up to five of our weatherstripping options for only the cost of shipping ($2.95).

Let us know if this works for you or if you have any more questions. 

Thanks for shopping with us!

A quick learner from Tulsa, OK says:
I need a price and availability for
"IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
PUSH DOOR" stricker for the same style Stanley automatic slider. The sticker was not availble for a photo. There are two sticker one for each door.

Thank you,
Brad
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't sell stickers of any kind. I am not sure where you could get something like that. Sorry we can't offer a replacement.

A quick learner from Yuma Az says:
Looking for some weather stripping looks like the one in the first picture with the coke 12 packs need the price please.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that's not enough information to go by. The weatherstripping in that photo looks like just about every wool pile style that we sell. You will need to remove a sample and get precise dimensions in order to determine the best option.

You can see our full section here.

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.