Weather strip on bttom of lower sash

A home owner from Victor, NY says:

Greetings,

I am trying to identify th manufacturer of my vinyl replacement windows so I can find the weather striping that goes on the bottom of the lower sash. The windows were installed in June of 2000.

The locking hardware has "Prism" on it and I have included a picture of a sticker that is on the side of the sash.

Thank you,

TJ

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1D2D37D0-8FC4-4534-8FC7-9F563D1D82AF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DC0A9912-A912-44F0-AFAF-7A6AF1385067.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in, TJ. I'm afraid this information doesn't narrow down the weatherstripping you need. We need you to show us a picture of your old stripping's 'end profile'. That view, along with dimensions, would help us narrow down the possibilities. Weatherstripping dimensions are very specific, often going into the X/32" range, so be precise as you can. From there, we'll try and narrow down the right replacement. Many thanks.

A home owner from Victor, NY says:
Hi Bob,

Thank you for responding. The weather striping measures 36 1/4 " long by 1 3/8 " wide. I measured the width from the outside of the sash to the inside of the sash as it appears the weather stripping is one piece that sticks out on both sides of the sash. I have also added a picture from the side of the window.

Thank you,

TJ Lantier
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BAC7E956-826C-42B7-81F8-EC27F66B3F44.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional photo. I can't get the best look at your part, but I have narrowed down your options to three: our 58-171, 58-182, and 58-183. Take a close look at each one and see if any one of these could work for you.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.