Weather stripping

A quick learner says:
We have a lot of these commercial doors that have this weather-stripping on the door jamb I would like to price it pero if I could please or anything that would work just as well using the same aluminum trim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15996821912872276393982560305941.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have an exact match for this weatherseal, unfortunately. The only thing we have that may work is our 58-135. Look this over and let me know what you think.

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135
A handy person from Lee's summit Mo. says:
Thank you for your response, does the 58 - 135 come in a row and how much is it per roll. There is a lot of exterior metal doors on the properties that I take care of
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

As indicated on the 58-135 store page that I linked you too, it is only sold in 25' increments. You can also see a detailed price breakdown on that page.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.