Weather stripping

A quick learner from usa says:
We have several windows. I cannot see the exact seal in your display. Is it possible for me to take a photo and email or snail mail it to you to see if you can provide what we need?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3078.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4679.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure what you have either, unfortunately. Your original sample is simply too damaged to identify. Photos are perfectly fine for identification purposes, but it's not possible to offer a confident recommendation based on a damaged sample. Too many important details are missing.

I can at least tell you that the shape is somewhat similar to an older version of our 58-170B. This may be what you want, but I just can't say for sure.

A quick learner from usa says:
If I mail you a piece of the weather striping will it make it easier? If it will, please provide the address I should mail it to.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We aren't able to accept samples at this time since we're all working from home, due to quarantine. Besides that, if the piece you would mail us were damaged, it wouldn't be useful. Your only hope is to get a hold of an undamaged sample of your seal and compare its dimensions to our 58-170B. That's the only way.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.