Weather stripping

A quick learner from usa says:

This is the jamb weather stripping for a front door on a house built in early to mid 90's the round white bubble part measures at ΒΌ inch where it kerfs into the door. We would be fine going to a regular kerf as long as it would fill and adhere into the kerf area on the existing door without having to add any glue or caulk.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image002 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image001.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Check out our 58-169, which attaches with a nail flange, or the 58-180 Stick-On seal. Look at these and see if either one of them might work as a replacement instead. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at