Weather stripping

A home owner from La Luz, NM says:
Where can I obtain weather stripping for Hurd casement and awning windows manufactured in 1990. It is bulb type stripping approximately 5/8th of an inch high with a single barbed shaft extending from the bottom to engage the slot in the window frame. YOur assistance will be appreciated. I have a drawing of the subject but it is not in the format required by your website. Richard
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, Richard.

Submit a profile image of your weatherstripping so we can take a look and help you locate a replacement.

In the meantime, please take a look at the 58-053 Bubble Seal.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at