Weather stripping Question

A quick learner from USA says:
I'm looking to replace my weatherstripping. I have both a bubble and pile.
Pile is 3/16" x 1/4"
58-127 (?)
Bubble is 3/16" x .187"
I'm not sure if I need 58-182 or 58-183. I've attached photos, if you can take a look at it and let me know what product I need.
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your photo of the sill bubble, I believe it is more like our 58-182. That one has the bubble mounted in a straight line with the mounting lip, which seems to match yours. The 58-183 bubble is off set to the mounting lip. To be honest either might work, but I think the one you have is closer to the 58-182.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)