Weather stripping, commercial door

A handy person from USA says:
Hi, I'm guessing the vertical door stripping insert is 58-050 but not sure if can be/should be used on the top of the door. This door is approx 50 yrs old.
Thanks!
David
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A handy person from USA says:
I actually meant to ask if any weather stripping can be/should be used on the top of the door. Missed a word in my original post so pardon the confusion!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
In your one photo, it looks like you would need to use the 58-050 wool pile. I don't believe there is a channel at the top of the door to install weather stripping. Normally on commercial doors, the weather stripping is installed in the main frame. Your door looks like a double acting door which swings in or out. In this type of door the wool pile is in the door header of the main frame.
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.