Weather stripping for top of sliding door from 1982

A quick learner from Montana says:
I'm looking for some new weatherstripping that I can't seem to find online anywhere.

I believe the backside of this is a double stick tape and it's a vinyl product that is flexible in the shape of a V.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A98DDFB8-28DE-4CD7-A7D6-4546B2E6BB2E.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A8DC05B1-1391-402C-A149-7BDC772FBECB.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that we don't have anything that matches what you described. The only stick-on weatherstripping we have is the 58-180, but this is made to install on doors so it's a little big. I'm not sure if it would work for you but look it over and see what you think.

Profile view of 58-180
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at