Weather stripping for windows

A home owner from Spartanburg, SC says:
Hello, I am in need of some weather stripping for windows that were installed in our home in 1991. They are the MW freedom clad vinyl. The weather stripping is a rigid strip that slides into a channel. It has a flange and then a "V" hook that goes in the channel.. The windows roll out to one side. Its hard to tell the right one to get on the website. They were brown orginally but the beige kind will work since we have painted them. please advise the product number
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Our 55-106 might be what you are looking for. Please compare it to yours, or send photo of your cross section.
A quick learner from Spartanburg, S.C. says:
Thank you for the reply. I will check on the cross section and go from there.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)