Weather stripping insulation for a peachtree casement window

A home owner from Conshohocken Pa says:
would your part #55-106-6 work on these windows? It is the only part that looks exactly the same.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It could! I don't know what you have installed, currently, so I can't say for sure. When you matched its dimensions up to your own sample, how did they compare? If they differed in any way, let me know exactly how.
A home owner from conshohocken Pa says:
Tom, your product looks exactly the same. T he 3' length would fit it fine, but would like to have a back up piece because there are 3 such casement windows. The house was built in 1986 and this insulation was updated with Peachtree about 6 or 7 years ago. Do you recommend buying 3 smaller pieces or the longer piece? At this time only 1 section is bad.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It's up to you. I'm not sure what condition your other sections are in, so I can't really judge how long their current lifespan is. It's never a bad idea to have extra weatherseal on hand just in case, but if worse comes to worse you can always get more.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.