Weather stripping on a glass door.96x36 need brush for center of door

A home owner from USA says:
I took pictures of the weather stripping from all sides hope that helps.The stripping is made of aluminum with spring clips on the back screws hold it on. The brush needs to be longer to seal against the other door I think.again thank you for your time.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Joseph WS #1.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Joseph WS #2.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Joseph WS #3.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Joseph WS #4.PNG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Joseph WS #5.PNG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We used to sell a commercial grade weatherstrip that looked just like this, but it's been discontinued for quite a few years now. I would say our current best match is going to be the 58-085; this is a generic weatherstrip commonly used on Kawneer commercial doors. Look it over and see what you think!

Profile diagram of 58-085
Profile diagram of 58-085

How to Install a Commercial Door Weatherstrip
How to Install a Commercial Door Weatherstrip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.