Weather stripping on the bottom exterior of double hung window

A home owner from Spirit Lake Iowa says:
I have CertainTeed (BrynMawr II) windows that were installed about 15 years ago. Those in the more direct sunlight have shown deterioration to the non-vinyl parts. I want to replace some of the weather stripping. These picture are of what I think you call bubble seal weather stripping. Measuring it, it seems to be 1/2" tall and 1/2" wide. (There is also wool pile weather stripping, and I think something else, but one thing at a time.)
I would appreciate it if you can specify the correct weather stripping for these window.
Thanks
Tom
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I cannot identify what you have based on this photo. I will need you to remove a small sample and show us a clear picture of its end profile. That way, we can see the shape. Let me know whenever you can.
A home owner says:
Sorry, clipped a piece, but was not able to get a good picture. I can now better see the dimension, which are 1/2" tall and 1/4" wide. The bottom front of the sill has a small track that the stripping slides into. I will have to take another approach to finding the piece.
A home owner from Spirit Lake, Iowa says:

I have been unable to take good pictures; however, another post seems to have the same window as I do. It is dated Aug 28, 2015 and is from Pennsylvania. The product 58-182 .187 T-Slot Foam Filled Bulb was the last recommendation for his situation. Do you still feel this is the best bet? If so, it should also work for me. His picture is uploaded here.

weather seal
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I see. If you have this style, then the 58-182 is one of our options, yes. Ultimately, it would come down to your measurements. The most important measurements for the 58-182 are the size of the bulb and the size of the "T" shaped flap. Comparing those measurements to your own is the only way to confirm if it will work. I will post those measurements here for you.

Profile of 58-182
Profile of 58-182

Keep in mind that this is just one option. We have a couple others that may work, but again it would depend on measurements. I've made a list of all possible options on this page for you to look over.

A home owner from Spirit Lake, Iowa says:
Yes, all are close. My stripping is so deteriorated that it is difficult to get a good measurement. CertainTeed just got back to me and the rep suggested your 58-182 as the closes fit.
Is it possible to get a small sample of each of those you listed to test them out and determine which is the best fit?
Thanks.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.