Weather stripping windows and doors

A quick learner from Austin, TX says:
https://www.swisco.com/Gray-3-16/pd/Wool-Pile/58-021

Seems like this is one of the part im looking for. But my windows also have another type strip that's included in the photos.thr damage is definitely on the pile.

Let me know, i also have two sliding doors that need the same, but they look slightly different and the stripping is completely missing.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20221126_205932757.MP.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20221126_204326953.MP.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20221126_204253023.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't recognize this stripping. If it is missing the seal portion itself, then we would need to see an undamaged version in order to identify. Do you have an identical window in the house that uses this same type that happens to still be in one piece?

If we cannot see an undamaged version, we unfortunately won't be able to make a recommendation.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.