WeatherShield window screen clips

A quick learner from New Hampshire says:
I can't find them anywhere! Been on the internet, window repair places, dealers, screen repair shops. no one has seen a clip shaped like this. The red colored tip clips into the frame of the window.
Any suggestions?


User submitted a photo of a screen clip.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Paul. We are still investigating possible replacements for this part, but we are having no luck so far. In the meantime, I recommend that you look at our 70-056 hanger kit with the 70-204 pull ring. Could this be a solution?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)