Weatherseal for swing out bay windows

A home owner from New Hampshire says:
I'm looking for weather strip for a bay with swing out windows. Installed mid 80's. I'm not sure what brand window. Your weather strip shown 55-106 is similar except mine is 1/4 x 1/4 x 5/16 "U" shaped.
A customer submitted photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I don't believe that we have an exact match for this weatherstripping, but please look at our 58-055 Bubbleseal with Angled Base. Do you think this might work for you?
A home owner from New Hampshire says:
Actually I think the 55-106 may be a better fit. I think I'll order some of it to check if it works. Thanks for your reply.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)