Weathersheild window part

A home owner from Southampton NJ says:
The string in my window broke and I need a replacement.

User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This looks like our Series 751 ribbed balance. Do you agree? You may also have either our 19-029 or 19-030 top "S" hooks, but you can reuse the old "S" hooks if they are not broken.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)