Weathershield Vent Cover from 1996 Direct Set Windows

A home owner from Cushing, MN says:

I have eight windows from weather shield that are missing many of the vent covers from the bottoms of the windows. The windows are from 1996 and I was sent to your website by the customer service Representatives at weather shield. The vent opening is 1/8" x 3/4". They are so brittle, I cant get one out without breaking it apart. They seem to have very small line of drip slots inside the cover. My name is Scott. Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20220920-140315_Gallery.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20220920-140308_Gallery.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Scott.

We don't have an exact match for this cover but I recommend you consider our 26-186. This can work for you but only if you're willing to drill new holes on either side of the cutout for the installation pegs. You just want to be very careful when doing so to make sure you don't hit the glass in the window. Take a look at the installation video below and see what you think.

How to install a weep hole cover
How to install a weep hole cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.