Weathershield Vision 2000 Series

Contractor from Houma, LA
Sep 6, 2019 1:15 pm

Do you have these parts?

They are for a Weathershield Vision 2000 Series Vinyl Casement Window.

Also, do you have a catalog?

Thank you very much.

Greg

Weathershield 1 Weathershield 2 Weathershield 3
3 user uploaded images
5 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Sep 12, 2019 8:45 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hello! I'm not exactly sure what you're looking for, but based on your pictures it seems that you need a tie bar and perhaps an attachment bracket for an operator. 

Starting with the bracket, it appears similar to our 39-548 and 39-549. These aren't exactly the same as yours, but I believe they should serve the same function. They're designed to work with operators like our 39-171 or 39-220, among others.

The tie bar is a little harder to identify. There are a lot of details to consider and they're not easy to represent through a photo. I recommend looking at our entire selection here. Important details to consider are length, the number of rollers, the style of the rollers, and the number of lock drive points.

If you need other parts aside from the bracket and tie bar, we need to go through them one-by-one. Seeing photos of each part out of the window would be a huge help.

Finally, you can see our catalog here. We do not have a physical catalog if that 's what you were looking for, though.

Home Owner from Willoughby
May 30, 2023 7:02 pm
I have a white vinal picture window. the information tag on the window reads,

AAMA CERTIRFICATION PROGRAM
Series: Visions 2000 SH Picture
Type: Fixed

the window lost it's seal and fogged-up!
picture window
1 user uploaded images
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
May 31, 2023 12:49 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm afraid this isn't something we can help with. If your glass is fogged up then you will need to have the panes replaced. I recommend contacting a local glass shop for assistance.

Home Owner from Egg Harbor, WI
Sep 21, 2023 1:09 pm
We have Weathershield Visions 2000DH windows. How do you wash the outside of the top shash? Does it tilt or slide down? Help?
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Sep 22, 2023 12:12 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that window or how it operates. I'd be happy to give you my assessment if you were to send a few photos, but one thing to keep in mind is that not all top sashes are designed to move. In many cases they're fixed in the window frame and can't be tilted in or slid at all. If you're trying to move yours and it's not budging, that may be the scenario you're in.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts