Weathershield Weather stripping

A home owner from New Hampshire says:
Please find model numbers and pictures. The condition of the existing weather stripping is such that I can't tell if it one piece or two.

I would like help identifying the replacement part(s) and instructuctions on how to install it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9344.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9346.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9349.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I cannot identify what you have based on these photos. We have a ton of different wool pile types that may replace this, but it depends on your specific measurements. Thing is, our measurements can be really specific, so it's hard to tell what you have based on just a tape measurer. I recommend looking at our entire selection here. I think there's a good chance one of ours can replace yours as long as you find the right size.

A quick learner from Thornton says:
I found more information on the windows, please let me know if this will help identify what I need. The windows are Weathershield legacy series windows.

There is a code inside the glass that might help.

071101LS
0111 0600337805 17941

Also the window is stamped 23 0503 23

Thanks Joe

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that information doesn't help narrow it down. The only way to know what you need is to measure your original sample as carefully as you can.

How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.