Weathershield Windows Channel Balances

A quick learner from Ambler, PA says:
I need to replace both channel balances in a Weathershield (I believe Proshield series) double hung tilt window. The window was installed in 2000. Photos attached. Channel marking is 32TG (BSI), see photos. Also see photo of locking mechanism at bottom of cable. Best I can determine the Weathershield part number is 980853 (see photo of parts listing for a more recent series). Do you have a suitable replacement part?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 03D207D8-8B4D-4504-A575-ECABFF4F2BD6.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A229C178-E619-41FE-899A-D0B9D81D08D3.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See our S755-33. Be sure to remove your balance from the window and compare all the specifications, especially the bottom shoe, to ensure it matches our recommendation. If anything differs, let us know. You'll need a stamp option of 32TG. 

A quick learner from Ambler, PA says:
Do you mean part number 751-33 ? I don't see a 755-33 listed on your web page.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Yes, I do mean S751-33. My apologies. Sometimes my fingers have a mind of their own. Look the part over and let us know what you think. 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.