Weathershield awning window locking bar guide.

A quick learner from Machiasport, ME says:
Greetings,

The plastic guides for the locking bar on my Weathershield Awning windows have all broken. Two windows with 2 guides on each. Can you help me?
The photo shows it laying upside down.

Thanks,
Joe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window part.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Joe. Take a look at our 39-417 Tie Bar Guide. While it stylistically is a bit different, functionally I think it should work the same for you as your old Tie Bar guide. Look it over and see what you think.

A quick learner from Machiasport, ME says:
Bob,

Great thought, but they are out of stock. Any idea when they will be back in stock?

-Joe
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Oh, sorry about that. I was not aware. In that case, take a look at our new 39-448. This is pretty much the same thing and was only recently added to our catalog. I believe it will work just as well.

SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.