Weathershield double hung wood windows installed in 1993-94 (No Tilt) 36TG measuring 78x40/41

A quick learner from Rockford IL says:
I need three sash replacement kits for windows referred to above; the windows fall - do not stay open. Can you help me find parts for these windows. We are trying to sell our home and came up in our inspection report to repair as a condition of closing.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180501_124539.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180501_124545 (1).jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180501_124535 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

From what I can see in your photos, it appears the top mounting S-clip has detached from the top of the jamb liner. You will need to tilt in and remove both your top and bottom sash so you can pull off the jamb liners from the window frame. Then, you can reattach the top "S" clip or replace the balance if broken. Once that is all said and done, we will need for you to provide us with the balance length, code stamped on the balance, and the type of balance shoe that is being used for your window.

A home owner from Rockford, IL says:
Thanks for responding Paul. I get that you want to make sure what i need, but do you already have a pretty good idea of what I need? I cannot get an authorized weathershield window installer to respond to me but I do have a handyman who thinks he can do this. I will need him to come out to pull 1 window so we can get what you were asking from the previous message. I assumed if you knew the size of the window and year installed you would know the nature and size of parts needed to replace the sashes on these windows. Please let me know that I absolutely need to pull the window to get this done or if you take some informed guesses at what I need.

Donn

Thanks.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't say for sure what you need. We would have to know the length, stamp, and a picture of the shoe at the bottom in order to identify it. There are just too many possibilities based on the information we have at this point.

A quick learner from Rockford, IL says:
Thanks Paul, I have someone coming out to pull a window and we will go from there, thanks again.
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.