Weathershield replacement rollers

A home owner from MN says:
I need to replace the rollers on my Weathershield patio door. The part numbers are 972022 (Standard) or 972147 (Stainless Steel). Will your 81-018 roller match the Weathershield roller? If not, do you have a replacement part? I would take it out for pictures, but the temperatures in Rochester are not the best right now.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to help but, unfortunately, the manufacturer and door model numbers do not indicate the correct replacement hardware. We would need to see photos of the roller assembly uninstalled, along with written-out dimensions, to compare to our inventory. I completely understand if you want to wait for slightly warmer weather to tackle such a project. 

A home owner from Seattle WA says:
I have the exact same issue ... want to replace the rollers on my Weather Shield slider door; same part numbers as referenced by homeowner from MN.
It is also extremely cold here in Seattle right now, plut one of the screws on my leading edge roller assy is quite worn so i don't want to remove it (screw and whole assy) just to measure and take pics for fear i won't be able to get it back in.
So, really want a replacement roller in hand before tackling the job.

Did the previous question ever get resolved and a compatible SWISCO assy get identified?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, the customers who started this thread have not gotten back to us with photos of their roller, which we need to determine if we carry a possible replacement. 

Even if they had, there is no guarantee that your door uses the same rollers as theirs since the same manufacturer can use different hardware over the years and for different door models. I understand that the weather is not idea right now but feel free to get back to us with photos of your roller once it warms up a bit and we can go from there. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.