Weathershield window knife point locking cam

A handy person from Shelby Township, Michigan says:
HI. I have Weathershield windows, approx year 1997, white vinyl. The window is single hung, tilt on the lower half.
I need the knife point locking cam or lock shoe. The number on the balance is 1 30HD. Are there right and lock locking cams/shoe?
I think the windows are Visions 1000 (not 100% sure).

Thank you.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting SWISCO. I'm afraid I need a little more information to be able to help. Could you provide a picture of the pivot shoe removed from the window, as well as the width and thickness? This will help identify what replacement you might need. If you need help removing the pivot shoe, check out this video below.

Hi Bob

The balancer is approx 31 inches long and 1/2" wide.

The knife point locking cam or lock shoe is approx. 15/16" long and 3/8" wide. This is what is broken.

I have attached some photos.

Thank you for your help.
Profile picture of Bob

Thank you. Would it be possible to see an undamaged version of this shoe? I'm afraid a bit too much of it has broken off and I cannot quite make out what it is. Thank you!

HI. I found my paperwork.

The windows are Weathershield, Visions 2000.

Profile picture of Bob

I am afraid none of that information will be helpful to us. We will still need to see photos of the part undamaged please. 

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That doesn't tell us much, I'm afraid. In order to determine what you need, we need a photo of an undamaged version of that shoe.

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.