A contractor from Ventura,CA says:
I am looking to replace what appears to be a very small (3/16 wide) V-shaped weatherstripping on the inside of Anderson sliding doors. One part has an adhesive strip on the back, The other half of the V rides on the door as you open and close it. It appears to be a moderately hard plastic or vinyl. This material is a miniature of what used to be called spring bronze weatherstripping for entry doors, can you help?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


I can't say for sure without seeing a side profile of your seal, along with dimensions, but take a look at our 58-180 door seal to see if this could be a match to yours. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at