Bubbleseal with bead base

A home owner from Newport News Va says:
I am looking for the right weather stripping to replace the bubble seal for my windows. A sample picture is attached to this message. The base is 2/32nds in width resembling a bead of sorts. The diameter of the bubble seal is 1/4". I don't know if other push-in type seals will work in its place but I have not been able to find anything with the same type of base as the one I have in the picture.
User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for contacting us. This sure is a strange bubbleseal. Does this slide into a groove, or does it push in? What type of window do you have, vinyl or wood sash? Do you think you can use something like our 58-053?
A home owner from Newport News, Va says:
Thank you for responding. It pushes into the window. It is a vinyl window. I was looking at the one you suggested. So I will use your suggestion and order that item.

Thank you
Great! Let me know if it works. Again, I can't be sure, but I'm sure other customers in the future would be glad to know of a solution.
A home owner from Newport News Va says:
The item that you suggested for my windows really worked. Thank you for all of your help.
Great! I'm glad it worked. Please let us know if you have any other questions, we'd be happy to help.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.