Weatherstripping for 1987 or 1988 Caradco Wood sliding door

A quick learner from Indianapolis says:
Hello,
I am struggling to properly identify the proper weatherstripping I need for my sliding door. I know it is old but I was hoping i could replace all of the weatherstripping to get less drafts. I apologize for my ignorance but I have never been able to find a parts list for this product and Jeld Wen has not been helpful at all.

Image 5319 is the gray wool pile with a plastic fin. I believe it is 58-045 in your product list.
Image 5320 is where I believe the same weather pile is missing but I have no idea if it was weather pile or not.
Image 5321 is the leaf weatherstripping that abuts the door on the vertical stop when closed.
Image 5322 is the seal on the actual moving part of the unit.

Thank you.
Bill
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I think we can help, but we will need a bit more information. For each seal you have, can you remove a small sample and show us a picture of its end profile? It's important to see the shape, that way we can find a match. I will also need the dimensions of each end profile. For example, the best way to confirm if the 58-045 can work is to confirm that the end profile's width and height are the same. You can see the 58-045's dimensions below.
Profile view of 58-045
Profile view of 58-045
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.