Weatherstripping for Amerimax Vinyl Windows

A home owner from California says:
Need to identify the name and type of weatherstripping this is to order replacements for our 10 year old Amerimax vinyl windows.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm not sure exactly what wool pile weatherstripping would work for you. It would depend on your size; specifically, the width of the base and the height of the pile.

I recommend carefully measuring yours, then referring to our selection of wool pile to find the best match. All of the measurements you see here are Width" x Height".
A home owner says:
Thank you for your response ... knowing that it's even called "wool pile" is extremely helpful. I'll measure and check out your link.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great! Let me know if have any further questions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)