Weatherstripping for interior door

A quick learner from Memphis,Tn. says:
I need to replace some interior door weatherstripping.It is very similar to 58-053.The old weatherstripping doesn't have the horizontal fins like the 58-053 but just one small vertical fin.In other words there is just a fin below the bubble but nothing on the side of the fin.The old weatherstripping is very old and just slides in a plastic molding on the side of the door jamb.The plastic molding is nailed on the jamb and there is a slot for the weatherstripping to go in.I called and talked to a representative and they didn't think you had this weatherstripping in an exact match.I suppose I could trim off the side fins and make the 58-053 work.What do you think?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if you want the 58-053, which is mostly used on windows, anyway. How about our 58-169? This has a nail-on flange like what you describe and is meant for doors. How do our dimensions match yours?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)