Weatherstripping for kitchen casement windows

A handy person from Charlotte Nc says:
I am looking for replacement weatherstripping for my kitchen casement windows. They were installed in 1995 when the house was built. I bought in 201. I believe they were built by a local company. I haven't seen anything that matches the profile exactly. They need replaced as they have lost some of their resiliency and they tend to stick to the window when it is cranked open. Hope you can suggest a profile that will work as replacement.

The demensions are approximately: the bulb - 1/4" diameter and the tab 3/8" long
A customer submitted photo of bubbleseal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, and for the great picture! Please take a look at our 58-053 bubbleseal. Do you think this might work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at