Weatherstripping for sliding door

A quick learner says:

I would need 50 feet. Thank you 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 17C04B80-5E59-4931-A985-9A6A88B6C8DB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EA1CB4F2-79D2-4A2A-960B-B4CD1C22DE36.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't recognize this wool pile. The base is a little peculiar. has it been damaged in some way, or is this it? How does it install in the door? I'm not sure if we have a match for this as I see it now, but we can certainly look into it after a little more information.

A quick learner says:
it slides in the screen door of a slider, there is a groove and it slides in I will take some more pics of the screen opening, thanks Leo
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I was afraid that might be the case. I'm afraid this is not a style of wool pile that we're able to supply. We did carry this at one time, actually, but it was discontinued and our stock ran out not long after. I'm afraid we will not be able to provide a replacement option for you. I apologize for the inconvenience.

A quick learner says:
thank you very much
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.