Weatherstripping inquiry

A quick learner from USA says:
Do you by chance have this type of weather stripping? This goes on the bottom of my windows. It is extremely brittle. I think the oval shape should be round. I appreciate any help.

Thank you

User submitted a photo of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello, Mitchell. We carry a few different seals that may replace this. I've made a brief list for you, which you can see on the right side of this page. Please compare your dimensions to our suggestions to confirm if one of them can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)