Weatherstripping on my windows is very brittle

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Just replaced some spiral tilt window balances I received from Swisco today (THANK YOU!), and now I'll do a whole bunch more!IWhile doing this, I realize the weatherstripping on the bottom of the windows is cracking, mushed to one side, brittle....and a lot of it already broken off. It slides right into a track on the bottom of the window. I don't see a similar replacement on your site, so maybe you can suggest something. The windows have no brand name or anything (but the spiral balances worked so I got that right!).
I've attached some photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4873.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4874.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4869.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. We don't have an exact match for this weatherstripping, but it's possible something else with a similar T-Slot could work as a substitute. Check out our 58-135. See the dimensions below, particularly of the size of the T base, and let me know if you think this could work for you.

Profile view of 58-135
Profile view of 58-135
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.