Weatherstripping replacement

A quick learner from Flagstaff says:
I have double glass doors to the entrance of our gasoline station. Doors are 1986 vintage and were made by Architectural Metals. I need weatherstripping to go between the doors. The existing weatherstripping for these 7 foot doors is a 1/2 inch of double felt that fits into a groove of that same width and is held in by screws. In reviewing your web site I think your product #58-085 would work, but before I order I would appreciate your opinion.

Thanks.
weather stripping
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I also believe our 58-085 commercial weatherstrip is a good match for you. This has been used on commercial doors manufactured by Kawneer. Check to see if you have a label stating that it is in fact Kawneer. Also take a look at our 79-030 face plate. There is also a related video that may be beneficial for you I have placed below.
How to Install a Commercial Door Weatherstrip
How to Install a Commercial Door Weatherstrip
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.