Weatherstripping with Sleeves

A quick learner from Port Henry ny says:
Hello pictures is pile weatherstripping with 2 plastic sleeves on the inside do you carry this type ? Thank you. Tim
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Can you remove a sample of the wool pile and measure the size of the base and the height of the pile? Wool pile dimensions are very precise, often going into the X/32" range, so be as detailed as possible. From there I'll see what matches we have. 

We do carry wool piles with that 'fin' on top, but those dimensions I requested will ultimately be the deciding factor. 

A quick learner from Port Henry ny says:

Hello bob attached are the photos of the base measurement and the pile height. See attached photos thx. Tim

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5642AAA6-779B-4703-A8A9-5D4457EEFD90.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3E52E595-E6AE-4A90-B5FA-8C3A2DF45718.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I think this might be our 58-127, which has a base that is 3/16" wide and a pile that is 1/4" tall. It also indeed has fin seal on top. Take a look and let me know what you think. 

How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.