Weatherstripping and jalousie window clips for sunporch jalousie windows

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Hi-I am looking to purchase weather stripping for jalousie windows that were installed in our home in the 1950's. The windows are located on our 3 season sunporch. I have attached three photos. Could you please help me in identifying which weather-stripping I can purchase from your company. I measured the width of the area that the weather-stripping is installed and it is approximately 1/4 inch.

I also need some replacement part jalousie window clips that measure approx. 4 1/2 inches long. Would you happen to have anything that matches this?

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6532.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6534.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6533.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6535.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6536.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in to us. Take a look at the 58-099 wool pile. This might fit your jalousie windows, but compare the dimensions to your old wool pile and let us know what you think. As for the 4-1/2" louvers we only carry the 4" 39-110 louvers. Not sure you can adapt them to your window. Not sure your 4-1/2" size can still be found. To reattach the louvers I would purchase some 3/16" pop rivets at a local hardware store. I found that the pop rivets worked best.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)