Weatherstripping and jalousie window clips for sunporch jalousie windows

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Hi-I am looking to purchase weather stripping for jalousie windows that were installed in our home in the 1950's. The windows are located on our 3 season sunporch. I have attached three photos. Could you please help me in identifying which weather-stripping I can purchase from your company. I measured the width of the area that the weather-stripping is installed and it is approximately 1/4 inch.

I also need some replacement part jalousie window clips that measure approx. 4 1/2 inches long. Would you happen to have anything that matches this?

Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6532.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6534.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6533.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6535.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6536.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in to us. Take a look at the 58-099 wool pile. This might fit your jalousie windows, but compare the dimensions to your old wool pile and let us know what you think. As for the 4-1/2" louvers we only carry the 4" 39-110 louvers. Not sure you can adapt them to your window. Not sure your 4-1/2" size can still be found. To reattach the louvers I would purchase some 3/16" pop rivets at a local hardware store. I found that the pop rivets worked best.

How to identify replacement weatherstripping.
How to identify replacement weatherstripping.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.