Weathervane 2440

A handy person from Michigan says:

Looking for a quote on a 2440 balance with Weathervane shoes / fittings. Comparing to pix on your website, I'm guessing the fittings are the 19-038 and 15-193 but will want your confirmation. Will the price include assembly of the fittings or will they ship loose?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2440
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 874A9CF0-BB58-4267-8C38-AFD4E384ABC8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D89B3CE2-3A93-4ADB-BCC7-459360BC2856.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I'd be happy to send you a quote for this balance. If we were to custom make this according to your specifications, then it would come fully assembled and ready to install out of the box. 

I'll email you an order link right now for 2. If you wanted to change that, let me know here in this thread and I'd be happy to do so.

A distributor from EUGENE OREGON says:
TOM,
I NEED THE EXACT BALANCE IN THE PICTURE. A WEATHERVANE
2440 WITH 15-193 BOTTOM FITTING AND THE 19-038 TOP FITTING FULLY ASSEMBLED. COULD YOU EMAIL ME PRICE AND ORDERING INFO TO PASS ON TO MY CUSTOMER, SO SHE CAN ORDER?

THANK YOU
KEVIN
Profile picture of Tom

I sure can, Kevin. Can you just tell me how many you need? We have to preset quantity ahead of time. Let me know!

A distributor from EUGENE OREGON says:
JUST 2

THANK YOU
Profile picture of Tom

You got it! I'll shoot that over to you right now. 

I'm more than happy to change the quantity or any other details. Just leave a post for me right here and I'll get right on it.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.