Weep Hole Cover

A quick learner from McKinney TX 75071 says:

I need the weep hole cover part located on the bottom left and right side of the exterior of the windows. The missing covers look unsightly from the exterior.

Without the cover, insects and dirt get in the track creating an unnecessary mess which I clean from the interior. I do not use screens because I want clear, clean glass without the dirty screen. I would like to order at least 12 replacements that will improve the appearance of my property. Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0269.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We carry a variety of weep hole covers, though in my experience these need to be somewhat precisely sized. Before I make a recommendation, can you tell me the height and width of this hole?

In the meantime, you can see our entire selection here

If you can't find a weep hole in our inventory that matches the size you need, you can always opt for the 26-186. This is an old favorite of mine. Rather than plug into a precisely sized hole, you simply drill a new hole on either side and plug the 26-186 in. It's very versatile in this way and can work in many applications, assuming you have the room.

The weep hole is 3/8" high, 1 1/2" wide

According to your selection, it looks like 26-173 would be the right one. Confirm?

Profile picture of Tom

Hello! Yes, if the hole is 3/8" high and 1-1/2" wide then I think the 26-173 is a great option.

Good Morning

I would like to order the 26-173 weep cover. Does the part come in packages? Currently, I have seven (7) missing out of 40 required. Let me know the cost, and I can pay with debit card. Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom

Great! These are sold individually. You can see a detailed price breakdown on the 26-173 store page. All orders can be placed directly from our site at your convenience. 

How to install a weep hole cover
How to install a weep hole cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.