Weep Hole Cover

A quick learner says:

I am needing some replacement weep hole covers. They are for single hung windows that were manufactured by visions windows and doors in 2010/2011. I am attaching photographs of what I require in this email. The first photo shows what they look like installed, the second picture shows what's in behind when I try to pull it out. It doesn't just slip out easily. 

It seems there's something attached that goes across the width of the hole. And the final picture shows a measuring tape up against one of them. This measuring tape is showing measurement in centimeters. We would need 12 of them.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mona3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mona2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Mona.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell a weep hole cover that matches what you show here. I think you should consider installing our 26-186 as an alternative, though; the video below will clarify exactly how this can be done, step by step. It's a reliable fix and I find it to be a great solution in situations like this.

How to install a weep hole cover
How to install a weep hole cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.