Weep hole cover

A contractor from Hawaii says:
I am not sure if it's actually a weep hole or a shipping situation but our sliding glass doors have small round holes on the interior side of the bottom frames in our vinyl doors. I just need the plugs for these.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm not sure, but the 80-042 and 80-043 Draft Plugs were designed for a similar purpose. If this doesn't look right, please send photos, and I'll try to find something better.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.