Weep hole and cover

A contractor from Indiana says:
Getting water in from flush mounted weep holes when water runs down window.....opening 1 X 1/4

Looking for deflecting cover with flapper

Do you have that combination
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The closest we have to your specifications is our 26-417. The width seems to match, but the height is 3/16". Could this still work? If not, our 26-186 may be worth considering. It's large, but you can drill new holes for it to install.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)