Wellington Seal

A home owner from Minnesota says:

Good day,

My windows started 'loosing" black plastic parts of the window. It looks like some sort of weatherstripping. You can see that the bottom part of the window still have that part, but the side one got broken. You can see just remaining part of it.

I found out that company no longer in business. I still like the windows and want to maintain them.

Can you, please, help me to identify how that part is called and how to change it (video).



Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-9/12/2020, 5:53:14 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-9/12/2020, 5:53:51 PM.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Valentina. We've seen Wellington seal in the past, and I don't believe we have an exact match for it. If it's kerf-mounted though, we do have options that might work as replacements. Start by looking at our 58-170B. Go over the end profile dimensions and see if you think this could work for you. Also review our 58-053 and 58-055. Let me know what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)